Now available! NCFHP RFA 2021-2022 Technical Assistance Webinar
As you know, this year’s application is a little different. Here’s what you need to know.
The RFA is Submitted through Qualtrics
The application will be submitted via Qualtrics, an online survey tool. You will receive a personalized link for your agency’s application via email. You will be able to save your work as you progress through the application. If you would like to draft your responses in a Word document, you may do so with the 2021-2022 NCFHP RFA. You will need to copy and paste your responses into the Qualtrics form to submit them. In addition to the application questions, all associated materials should be submitted via Qualtrics.
About Special Initiatives
Information about special-initiative funding opportunities will be available soon. Applicants should not include requests for special projects beyond the scope of enabling, medical, dental and behavioral health services in this application.
- Completed application for funding
- Completed budget (personnel, summary and justification tabs on required budget template)
- Signed assurances page
- Continuous Quality Improvement & Goal Tables (available the week of January 11, 2021)
- Completed Internal Control Questionnaire (both the Excel document and PDF with signature page)
- Proof of sufficient vehicle insurance if staff personal vehicles are used for transporting patients
Deadline to receive applications: January 28, 2021
Technical Assistance Webinar: December 9, 2020, 3-4 pm
Grant Review: February 11, 2021
To download documents, right-click and choose “Open link in new tab.”
2021-2022 NCFHP RFA (Word)
CQI and goals tables for 2021-2022 (coming soon)
For questions about the grant application, please contact Kate Furgurson.
For budget questions, please contact Tara Tyson.
For questions specific to behavioral health services, please contact Rocio Anderson.
For credentialing and privileging or clinical CQI questions please contact Dr. Gayle Thomas.